Silver Pennanular Interlace Pin Celtic Brooch
This classic silver brooch is handcrafted in Scotland using a combination of traditional methods and quality metal fabrication equipment. The end result is a beautiful hallmarked sterling silver Plaid Brooch which can be used as a feature piece on a coat or jacket also. The metal work style is a reflection of traditional Celtic design and features a decorative fixed pin on the front diagonally placed through the traditional broken circle celtic design. This is a special brooch that would go well with any fly plaid, and make any Scottish wear enthusiast very happy. This is a great purchase to wear to a wedding, or ceilidh. The brooch, which measures 4.5cm in diameter, would also make a timeless gift for a special man.
- Handcrafted in Scotland
- Hallmarked sterling silver
- Measures approximately 4.5cm in diameter
- Fixed pin on front with a separate functional pin on the back of the brooch
- Also available as a traditional swivel pin where the pin through the centre is not fixed, please contact us for details
- Comes in a high-quality presentation box