Luxury Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh
This sgian dubh is ready for anything – well, anything you’d need in modern everyday use, particularly social occasions. You can open bottles of beer, uncork a bottle of wine or fix that loose screw – you’ll be the most popular guy at the party!
In the past, a multi-use knife would have been used in the Highlands for other purposes, often related to hunting and horses. But in the mid-nineteenth century it started to be used by officers in the army. Although this military use was short lived the name has remained. Nowadays this sgian dubh appeals to the practical man who likes to feel prepared for anything.
Beautifully crafted by hand here in Scotland, it is a modern version of a sgian dubh from the past, and will be the perfect finishing touch to any kilt outfit.
- Hand crafted in Scotland using both traditional methods and state-of-the-art equipment to create high quality products
- Wood handle mounted with brass clan crest emblem
- Over 250 clan crests available
- Stainless steel blade
- Handmade leather scabbard
- Multi-purpose with blade, corkscrew, bottle opener and screwdriver